For Her, By Him: Jameson + Sidney

/ Saturday, January 7, 2012 /


When Jameson called me and told me he had written a song for Sidney and wanted to make a 'music video' of their relationship, I was so excited. This video has so much meaning to them, and shows portions of their love and experiences together. The best part about it is that Jameson performed the song he wrote for Sidney on a Grand Piano at ASU to surprise her. Super cute. Couldn't have turned out better. I'm so happy for them-- They were sealed in the Mesa, Arizona Temple on January 3rd, 2012. Congrats you two! :)



2 comments:

{ Jameson Bevans } on: January 18, 2012 at 12:23 AM said...

Having a slight video/ editing background I always dread working with others when it comes to capturing ideas through film. When I met Chris nearly two years ago and reviewed his portfolio with him. I knew he was the real deal and could produce some serious cinematography. The best decision I made was involving chris with our Engagement Video. He's a TRUE professional filled with a lot of creativity and edge. There are heaps of mediocre jokes in this industry, Chris is worth every penny, and in reality largely overqualified for weddings and engagements.. So take advantage of his talent while you can!

Thanks for the priceless memory and unforgettable experience! Sidney & I couldn't be more happy with the way the video turned out!

Sincerely,
Jameson & Sidney Bevans

{ christopher.robert } on: January 28, 2012 at 10:00 PM said...

Dude-- this comment means the world to me. Thank you so much for choosing me to do this for you! it was such a pleasure and I had a blast hangin out with you two in arizona! I wish the best to both of you-- :)

Post a Comment