Austin + Kirsten • Temple Highlight | Utah Wedding Videography

/ Wednesday, November 9, 2011 /

Listen close to what they say as the come out of the temple ;)

"Oh my Gosh!" -Austin
"This is so Cool!" -Kirsten

That's all they had to say and it made my day. First couple I've had say that coming out of the temple. They are just pure awesome. :) I love autumn weddings, and this one turned out amazing.

Back in September I got to hang out on a date with them at the Utah State Fair and make a really fun date video! If you haven't seen it, check it out here: Austin + Kirsten: The Carnival

At the temple I had the opportunity to work with Dave Brewer -- He does some great photography and does some pretty awesome photo booths. Check him out!



music licensed by themusicbed.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment