Fumi + Ashton | Utah Wedding Videography

/ Saturday, October 8, 2011 /

When Ashton contacted me and told me the style of wedding video she wanted, I couldn't wait. And now that it is here, can I just say I love everything about this wedding? Loved the couple, loved the music, loved the style-- it was just one of those incredible weddings. Congratulations Fumi & Ashton-- It was amazing!

There are honestly now words to describe. Just watch.

Soon I will be posting photos from Jessica Janae Photography-- Check back soon!

2 comments:

{ Ashley Ziegler } on: December 15, 2012 at 8:39 AM said...

HEY! I Know Ashton!!!! Beautiful video :)

{ Unknown } on: April 10, 2013 at 2:51 PM said...

Wow, amazing videography work! I have been working for a MA video production company for several years now doing all sorts of video work. I've always wanted to break into wedding and ceremony videography. I really admire your work!

Best,

Jaclyn

Post a Comment