Greg + Myrinda: Couple Story | Utah Date Videography

/ Friday, August 26, 2011 /

Spending the night in Salt Lake with Greg and Myrinda was really fun. They are so easy going, really playful, and have great personalities. I just loved listening to their story and it's definitely a unique and enjoyable one. They will be getting married on September 2nd 2011, and I'm so excited to spend the day with them and capture every moment.

Contact us for pricing and availability:
801.498.7411
weddings@digitalmemorys.biz



2 comments:

Anonymous on: August 27, 2011 at 3:23 PM said...

Chris...Oh...my...HEART! This is gorgeous! Everything we hoped for and more. I only hope you're going to be doing this when my other boys get married :). Thank you SO much!

Anonymous on: December 8, 2011 at 5:29 PM said...

Hello,

I don't know any of you but this video is so beautiful. It brought to tears to my eyes. There's so much love and joy here. Congrats and all the best within.......

Post a Comment